Thursday, February 18, 2010

Salad on a late night

Dang I need something to chew. I woke up at 9pm after that 6Pm sleep. I was on Sick Leave. Went to Olivarez Hospital to get my tummy checked. Turns out it was my appendix. The doctor asked if I would like to be admitted. He even said he would refer me to a surgeon. My gass!

Nevertheless, here I am, 'buhay na buhay' eating my salad and catching up on naruto. I'm observing my own appendix. So far, di pa naman cya ganon kasakit. Should I wait before cya sumakit ng todo or pumutok na? I dunno. What I know though is that I must go to work tom. It's just not right to not work on a Friday and party afterwards?!

I already told my batchmates, so if ever something happens to me. They know where to bring me.. Makati med? Pasaway tlga e. I also must get the Century Superbods run singlet. Siguro di n ako makakatakbo by that day, at least I'll give it to my brother. Sayang ang 400!

Love? Loveless. The Valentines roadtrip was very relaxing though. I needed the outside world and it was given to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment