Sunday, January 31, 2010

distraction and glee

12:34 AM 1/24/2010
'Tigilan na natin to.. walang pinatutunguhan' I'm just a distraction and I don't want to settle with just that.

Good thing (and I really pray) that Wyn will be on HP. That I guess is the best distraction.. Para di naman umikot ung mundo ko sa office lang. Hanggang pag uwi iniisip ko p rin magskype..

'..You need to find some self respect'

You're just a distraction!

From Glee:
'We're nothing but distractions. The sooner we realize that, the better' - Kurt to Rachel

He is a perfect target for our self-esteem issues. He can never reciprocate our feelings which only reinforces the conviction that we're not worthy of being loved.. Trust me.. I'm a cautionary tale. Get that mildly attractive groove back' - Pepper to Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment