Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Reality Bites: Disappointed

Hay nako. I don't know how to start but my weeks have been revolving on some petty teases that comes to life.

I don't know how to call my lablife status now. Sometimes I feel like I'm in my own koreanovela: new environment, boys, wingmen and the part where you just couldn't justify what happened and call it 'Destiny'...

But now, I'll try to live a life away from the colors. Self-imposed colors. I began to realize that the colors were not really there in the first place.. My 'colorers' (batchmates) were just so good connecting the dots and catching my sensitive imagination that I make believe there's some actuality in it.

Should I just call it 'Reality Bites!'?

I'm not hurt, not even sure if confused.. but some part of me is very disappointed. Am I disappointed with myself because I'm the one whose making the MOVE? Or maybe, given the fact that I do make the move, nothing happened??

Wasted effort??

I can't wait to see them online, but my mind tries desperately to beat my other intuition to message them. What to do?? Haaay... For now, I 'll rest with the disappointments..

No comments:

Post a Comment