Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4

It's 2:25AM... my eyes hurts yet I'm still in front of the screen...

The weather has been cold lately due to frequent rains.. My 'feminine' mood is on strike and I realized the virtue of patience.. The 'Jerome HP' patience!

'Set Print Area'.. How does an employed printer, who's responsibility is to print documents doesn't know that!! I mean how competent is he?!! Gosh! That place is pathetic, and I guess nothing's different from the surrounding shops..

Lost about 40 pesos in tongits and another 15 pesos goes into my stomach! Cream-O choco is just so gooood! yummmy.

I need a therapy regarding my depression.. Is this a thought that I should even consider when almost all my so called friends answered 'depression' in my facebook quiz account?? Even Mr. Soya thinks so. Didn't they know that I'm a highly optimist person?! That I'm not a quitter BUT a fighter?! 'Lucky-charm' thinks so too.. She knows when I academically struggle but despite of all the visible drama and pressure I know and I certainly believe that I can do it.. That I'm a born fighter and will not stop at anything. Love you 'lucky charm!!' But Mr. Soya? Well.. In fairness to him, he does always hear me in distress.. What can I do, he's my output whenever I feel that life is unfair and full of sh*ts. Maybe I should start telling him the other side, the fighter powder girl! haha Share more of the good stuff..

I want to be like Alan Shore!.. The one who always wins in unconventional cases... :p Officially love Boston Legal!!
"Denny Crane, the sound of my name fascinates me.".. XD

Maybe after all this mess.. Once I finally get through it and hopefully be a good sheperd after all.. I want to forget 'this' ever happened between us.. The last memory that I would cherish the most would be the time we shop for tents and got lost a lot of times.. That's a happy one.. We got lost, we window-shopped through a lot of Chinese stores.. DVD hunts.. Ukay-ukay agawan.. lots of pictures even.. Radish Salad.. Dinner.. "Di parin ako makapaniwala nakabili tayo nito!!!!!!" haaaaay after all this.. maybe.. Well I hope.. You're my buddy system, my Friend.. not just an EVP... :) I still hope all is well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment