Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Me, I'll take it literally.

I just found an interesting blog.. He further excites my interest in studying and finally going to Korea. Very interesting.. How I wish I got even the smallest part of The Matrix world wherein one language can be downloaded easily to my brain :)

I quote:

"As a persona in a soap, in 24 hours you have done what a centenarian has done in his lifetime. There is character development, you know your role, your purpose. You'll be able to travel to a lot of places, to be romantically loved, to be hurt and recover as if recovery is the next fastest thing to light...Yeah, I'd like to live in a soap opera. I don't wanna get tired. I don't wanna get sick and be confined for a long time. I don't wanna wear diapers or face the threat of being put in Home for the Aged. Yet I want to enjoy life, even if it is for just a short time. And isn't it that happiness, even in real life, ephemeral? So why not just live it on film?"

The thought made perfect sense about having a routine life... Maybe I'll go back to this pag nagsawa na ako sa pagiging bum but now?! I'll take it literally.. Little things like this, I take literally.. Maybe its one of the smallest stepping stone, but who cares? It keeps leading me to the path :)

Another that I would like to quote as I also refer as little stepping stone is this:

"Upon hearing “Ultra Mania”, I made up my mind that I had to become a singer. I want to [meet and] say hello to the senior I respect, and also discuss music [with him] afterwards."


After two years, when everything is right, I'll say the same thing at the same question..but not as a singer and "ultra mania" (I don't even know what that was!).. but more like a model and an actress upon being sooo affected by 3 kdramas! hahaha

Oh motivation just keep on coming!!! I'll receive you with open arms

No comments:

Post a Comment