Thursday, May 14, 2009

Effects of kdrama

I'm sooo depressed... partly sa interview (which is a whole new embarassing story) but I think its more of watching Boys over flowers... Why do I have to reflect on my own life whenever I watch kdramas.. I kinda feel so pathetic right now. I want to meet the man of my dreams but..there's just so many buts..

I have done alot of wrong decisions or mistakes in this feild that I feel I don't deserve someone's pure love anymore.. I have given a lot already. All were huge mistakes. But I do learn that's why I'm afraid. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I do realize there's one thing I haven't given anyone... something pure and full...my love... Parang I have so much love to give. But afraid to give it to the wrong person..

Gu Jun Pyo.. in this kdrama.. It is you who turn my world upside down..Fun and kilig at first, but depressing in the end..

mannerisms, character, being driven... believing in fairy tale... so


...pathetic...



haay.. Talagang dapat affected ako lagi?!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment