Friday, April 24, 2009

best isn't always enough

"wow. dami mo pala activity this week. dami mo album" - mars

Only now that I realized, he was right.. it was just one week. I felt though that its not.. Bum-ness. I'm resting bago sumabak ulit.. Clear stuffs in my mind and then go workin. I consider it my preparation before I step into a new commitment. :)

Been to Laffline. They're so funny, but then I can't laugh my heart out thinkin about the subject of my previous post. But things get better now, I'm being more mature. He should be too.. Move forward!! You're the source of motivation! I know I'm not perfect, I don't even know if my administration was successful.. All I know is that I did the best possible I could given the constraints. If there was any other president-iable better than me at that time, I would not accept the position.. All I know at that time was that I love the org so much, I could not let it die! If taking the position if the one thing I can do to save it, then I will! I'll learn, I'll find motivation, I'll guide and I'll give the best despite my other commitments.. It just turns out that my best wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment