Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First official bum day

Bum account #1? haha

I never quite recovered yet from the 'drama' yesterday... I thought I will not graduate because of a 0.0 in Micposy. I left at home yesterday uber badtrip then when I got to school nalaman ko na bagsak pa ako. For someone who knew me very well I'll tell you 'Imagine the drama!' I'm really really serious during course card distribution days from frosh till the last. And I can say this is the worst ever. I don't even want to think about all the tension from yesterday, it still creeps me out. Maybe that's why di ko pa naffeel na graduate na ako. All I want to remember and I know will never leave my memory ever was that my two friends were there from start to finish. Sobrang thank you! I don't know what will happen to me if you guys weren't there promise! I feel I'm on the verge of breaking down specially when I'm thinking about what happened earlier in our home. But since you guys were there and never left me alone all along, I managed to be strong, reasonable and composed still. I don't want to mention names but since what you've done is very big for me, I want to send my biggest thank you and my warmest hug to Boogie and Nate :) And of course toFing, whom I've been talking about the 'drama' after I got my much deserved 1.0, thanks too.. and to my ece_Mpg who I think has no idea :P mwaaa

They wanted to go to the movie for the three of us but I said I'd rather treat for dinner basta kumpleto naman.. I mean, I don't want to ditch the guy who give me such incredible support in my low point.. I want us to be together at the end of the day :)

Uber camwhore moments @ MOA.. 300+ photos?! cmon! Ate at La Mesa Grill.. Busog! :)

Yess for my first official bum day, I want to keep up with a lot of things.. One on the list is this blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment