Thursday, April 2, 2009

want to hit the slack so badly

haaay...probably my final days in comlab and yet I was caught playing Restaurant city. I can't help it. I loved the game. i love food so much both eating and cooking, so this game is just so for me! yey! finally I found an application in facebook where I might not make sawa haha conyo much?!

I'm really looking forward to hit the slack! I want to pursue my other passions. Lalo na sa cooking and gaming :)

Cooking:
*I want to download the whole series of Naked Chef and Oliver Twist. Plus Take Home Chef (Curtis Stone) and Food Safari... haaay Heaven!! :)
**I want to cook cook cook and eat eat eat.. I miss shabu-shabu sooo much!!
***My thesismates and some of my classmates together with our thesis advisers dine last night at Saisaki/Dad's Megamall. And I was not happy.. Haay waste of money(even if I didn't pay).. If someone wants to go for the volume ok.. pero it really was not good. I'd rather eat a little portion of a single but sumptuous appetizer than eat a complete meal of unlimited servings that doesn't tickle my taste buds at all.. I hate the Japanese Foods there when in fact I'm a fan of this cuisine. so not sulit. For 500+ I'd pick shabu-shabu talaga! At least dun, ikaw pa nagluluto ng food mo.. You just have to pick the freshest ingredients :)
***Nakakagutom!

Gaming:
* Sobrang tagal ko ng nagtitiis na maglaro ng The Sims. Inabutan na ako ng The Sims 3! Haay I just know that I will be really really addicted to that once I installed it! Gosh gusto ko na laruin!!!
** PS2 RPG. I would like to kill kill and kill infinite number of zombies, dinos and monsters! Missed the Dino Crisis 3 days and Resident Evils! Let me taste that flesh! haha (Pero sigaw naman ako ng sigaw pag naglalaro...Feel na Feel!!) I also miss the RPG quests type wherein magical beings and supernatural powers come to life! aaaaaaargh :((
***I'm also itching to race against my brothers and cousins sa mga 'chocobo stuffs' before! haha and o I miss bike mice ba un.. basta super old school na racing plus may powers! haaaaaaay Nintendo days

Adventure:
* Of course I want to explore the whole of Philippines! gandaaaaa but pahinga muna siguro.. I still feel burnt out after OC trips.. But I would certainly be listing the places I want to go...
**I also want to do extreme sports! Want to try wakeboarding, surfing and white water rafting. Gusto ko rin ng Sky diving.
***In the laaatest future(meaning di pa ngayon, burnt talaga and bad knee) I want to dig back in to extreme adventures - spelunking, rock climbing and a lot more...


Haay with all these plans will not be met if I don't prepare for it right! How? Complete all the school requirements muna!!! kaya yan!! just get a good nice sleep and then pump up the beat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment