Saturday, March 27, 2010

After an 80th bday/reunion..

Now, I'm alone, waiting for my Tita in her room . A party just ended.. or may be the extension did. This was one of a kind 80th birthday.. So many relatives, all at once...

Now that I'm blogging about it, it kinda made me realize how blessed I was to be part of this so awesome BIG family..

With this, I thought on how I treat opportunities... What do I normally do, when an opportunity strikes... Normally, with my passive attitude, I just go with the flow. Add my apathetic nature as well... Ok lang na oo, ok lang na hindi.. walang pakeeelamanan.. I live my world, You live yours!!.. haaay now I don't know if that's bad...

First time to drink with my second cousin who's now working as a ASE in Accenture.. That's cool, he's the one who talked to me first. That can be treated as a milestone!

We drink till the night end..His girlfriend even joined as later. She's cool. I might even text her when we I go to Central Buendia.. Haha FC tlga! I hope we'll all be close.. I really do! It would be cool, you know.

.. I did think about him.. bakit ganon.. Sabi na kasing I'll always end as the loser e.. haay.. tigas tlga ng ulo! I didnt texted him though.. Imagine the temptation?! 'chos!! just stay away from my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment