Monday, March 8, 2010

Solo Flight

I texted Mr. Sparkle, 'oi ingat ingat sa pagtag ha.. Baka maghello cleavage hello world ako haha'

... Yup nagcenter sa ganyang level ang stay ko sa Bora. I'm trying to upload all the pictures by tonight, eventually I will be successful. I don't want to think of the office. Good thing my brother's laptop has no Skype.



Solo flight talaga ako.. Literal. Me alone on the plane. I was the last who booked the ticket (well techinically, my brother booked it for me.. since I have no card) First time on Zest Air both on the propeller and airbus. Talagang before and after. Ang cute. I'm so proud! Mag isa ako umuwi from Bora. Siyempre ung papunta, alone din sa plane, pero hindi na sa land and sea transfer.. At 'yon.. 'yon ang juicy. Kailangan ng preparation para isulat.

Ang mga paulit ulit kong naiisip:
1. I should've brought a book (Catching Fire - di ko pa tapos) for waiting in the airport lounge.
2. Pen and Journal or notebook. I like to write. I still prefer manual handwriting for journal than blogging (o wala lang akong laptop). I did bring a journal and notebook and planner. Gaga lang, walang ballpen!
3. Underwater Camera case is soooo important!!! Bat ba wala ako nito?!! Puro sand na tuloy ung cam ko.. I now have to visit a Canon service center to make sure that a spot in the lense can be removed. I want it opened and clean, regardless of the cost. Wala din tuloy akong pictures with the fishes.
4. Waterproof sling bag for the money, celfon, cam, and all other stuffs. Para di ako nakikilagay sa iba't ibang bag..
5. If you bring your sarong, use it!!. Bring it when you're island hopping!! ef!
6. Always bring water.
7. Sunblock.. buti meron si kuya!
8. iPod for land/sea transfers.. para walang kumausap sayong nonsense! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment