Tuesday, March 16, 2010

while I'm bored #2

Parang gusto ko nalang manood ng kseries. Para magkaroon ng spice kahit konti ung buhay ko.. Leave the world and enter another. Entertaining. Fun. Moving...

haaay...

*is this the effect of putting kseries ost in my ipod??? ef!

boo me!

From one of the memorable blogs that pinch my memory:

As a persona in a soap, in 24 hours you have done what a centenarian has done in his lifetime. There is character development, you know your role, your purpose. You'll be able to travel to a lot of places, to be romantically loved, to be hurt and recover as if recovery is the next fastest thing to light...Yeah, I'd like to live in a soap opera. I don't wanna get tired. I don't wanna get sick and be confined for a long time. I don't wanna wear diapers or face the threat of being put in Home for the Aged. Yet I want to enjoy life, even if it is for just a short time. And isn't it that happiness, even in real life, ephemeral? So why not just live it on film?

No comments:

Post a Comment