Monday, March 15, 2010

while I'm bored

she's not in today. Our team lead she is. That's why maybe I'm so tamad. Got my salary last friday and I spent so much already. Just emailed my brother before I forget the thought/computation of my debts.

Anyway, I do bought an underwater camera/case that's so fit and might actually be better that the one I saw in ROX. Plus I bought it on Canon MOA so the brand might really be trusted by the company. A heavy P750 for that plus it looks quite actually cool. I do hope its worth it.

This week I'll be going to the Canon Service Center. No, I MUST go to do some maintenance on my cam. Clean the lens, remove the sands and stuff. Even if I can do it myself, I'd rather pay the said P945 just to make sure its ok.. I value that camera more than anything else I own, so I'm thinking its more of an investment than an expense. A value of responsibility anyone? haha

I haven't uploaded the Day2 yet. The hello cleavage hello world type. I have no copy damn.. but my life is sort of still hanging in Bora :)

My face's aging (exaj).. have to regain my regimen.. And honestly, I look pregnant when I'm uber busog like kanina. I had to hit the gym or do some workouts at home.. Must must must!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment