Friday, August 21, 2009

average bumming

One of the questions in the to-ask-in-an-interview article was: So what will be my average day look like?.. This is my 'is-and-hopefully-will-become-WAS' average day bumming as I struggle for the last bits of optimism despite my formulated 'anchor theory'.

Home:
Aside from the largest contributing factor of my own diagnosis of 'self-pity' which is the repetitive and unending chores, I try to enjoy myself in front of the cube. Although I really love cooking and trying/experimenting on a lot of stuffs.

No. 1 on the list is Discovery Travel and Living. Wishing I have the job of Bob Blumer in Glutton for Punishment (How I loved the Medoc Marathon and Tour de France in, well, France). I also stay tuned whenever foodies hit the shows. So much love to Curtis Stone and Jamie Oliver. Sometimes, I even list their recipes. Aside from this channel, I stayed rigidly glued watching ET, the Insider and the occasional good movies. Laugh is guaranteed when I watch Ellen and Conan O' Brien. 2nd Ave and ETC keeps my life sort of updated

Net:
For the net, which is my haven and my life. Facebook, Twitter, and now watching Dal Ja's Spring.. I would say this is good. This has far been the longest gap time I spend in watching a Kseries. I love it though! Very mature yet the romCom is very fresh.

I also keep on salivating in online shopping looking for fashion ins and outs and searching for trendier ways (or at least acceptable in my part) to wear my other clothings. Sometimes, I search for regimens for skin, that would be the only good coming out of my bumming - controlling the environment for my skin. constantly dropping by at WH site and relive the dream to stay fit.. Take note.. dream!

*Sigh sigh.. loser life?! I miss the busy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment