Friday, August 21, 2009

unsuccessful attempts

Nothing much happened during my last blog. Lots of unsuccessful job interviews from amazing companies. Sometimes, I just wish I'm in another country so that I could enter any job that I want. I'm hardworking myself and can accept any jobs.. It's just harder living here. Sight of parents and friends remind you of your degree and university. Many eyes are looking at you.. *Sigh

I so badly want to go to another country. New environment, new life. Independence period! I want to live on my own. My 'anchor theory' proves to be in more painful existence everyday I spent at home. Haaaaaay...

With all the amazing companies that interviewed me in the past couple of months, now I know, that I'm the problem. Maybe I'm not doing so good in job interviews. Haaaaay... Before my little ounce of confidence and optimism runs out, I hope God would bless me with a nice job, no nice Career!

I found this article in yahoo webpage. A good tip: To all who will be scheduled for a job interview in the coming days... WE Must remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment