Monday, August 24, 2009

Now what?!

It's 5PM and I already had nothing in line to do today. Finished Dal Ja's as expected. Playlist created - wish I could transfer this to my phone. I've been tweeting in the past weeks, not really for myself or to anyone to know what i'm up to (as if there's something interesting now) but rather to read tweets from people.. more like celebs. I like Ruffa G's tweets, followed her the first time she announced that she registered. She's the first Pinoy celebrity, and well she's not getting anything from it ($$$), something free, not like the text subscriptions sh*t. Anyway, just to make it clear, I'm NOT her fan! My bestfriend, though adores her soooo much!

Found another Japcompany. Hmmm, they need 15 programmer trainees. It's ok if I would program, at least I'm closer to my ultimate dreeeeeeeeeeam. haha Top1 top2. yeah.. yun na lng tawag ko!

Waaah I can't find anything to do!! gosh. Maybe I'll read hp7. soooo bum!grr.. There's not enough ingredients in the house to experiment with.. or maybe I'll watch travel and living na lang ulit. Check out some recipes and pretend to care on other people's lives. I don't want to deal with other things that might lead to SP mode like online shopping and stuff.. bat naman kasi! haha mahirap na ume-SP, hirap ng mahirap! yan naiisip ko tuloy ung vest!!! biaaaaatch

No comments:

Post a Comment