Saturday, August 22, 2009

Going back to the 'real' world

Spent hours here on a Saturday. That's a change. Cause if I don't brave to came here, I would've lost my patience at home - doing the same things, hating the same people. Blaming myself.

I've watched two eps of Dal Ja's Spring. I just realized how different this series from others. Everything is mature. Not the usual dramas. Of course, there is the opposing families, but here it is shown with a lighter perspective. Things were taken care of maturely, no crying, no self-pitying.. It managed to be funny from start up until the end (or so I think after 19 eps) unlike others. Very simple, career-oriented, rich and fresh. Different but brilliant and light. Wow! Is this a review or something?

I'll go back at home. On a positive light, I'll watch cable shows as what was stated in my prev blog. However, I do hope I won't run out of patience and I won't remember the trip on Sept1. I don't want to go. The guilt and the self-pity. C'mon... As if I won't be pitying when I'm left alone in the house.. Well I believe it will be less though. Maybe I just can't take the future 'money issues' that my brother will rattle indirectly on me. I already had enough bumming around...

Job job job.. come to me so that I could pay my debts rightaway to Mr. Soya. My aussie-to-be friend is such a good person, no wonder he is showered with blessings. :p

Maybe later, I could play some dress ups haha.. gosh how I want a vest and a short jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment