Thursday, August 27, 2009

Face obsession

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Hv6CD5qP1TI/R_3cn4OyLtI/AAAAAAAADuA/Jv8vJ2aSX0o/s400/Facial2.gif

After being curious of the 7-steps korean face routine my brother told me, I finally found the sipag to search for it in the net. I found it here and I've been following this ever since.




Since I'm obsessed nga, I also use toner for my face. The best I've tried was Neutrogena Fine Fairness that Kuya brought home. Wala na ata sa market to coz kuya said inuubos na lang ung stock :( Nevertheless, I also used Pond's, the blue one with the label acne-expert. Sa sobrang ka-expertan, I think nagkakapimple lang ako, or I was just influenced by my kach's belief that Pond's causes pimples. Now, I'm trying Belo's essential, night and day (if aalis ako ng day). I liked it so far specially its fragrant smell. :D However, during the days that I stay at home I wash my face with Neutrogena Deep Clean foam facial cleanser, then wash it again with ice-cold water. I read somewhere that it is the perfect toner! Pag maaga din ako umuuwi, ice-cold water routine pa rin after removing makeup. :) wait... Neutrogena (Deep Clean Lotion)din pala ung ginagamit ko for make up removing (not in eye makeup).

**wait, I'm developing pimples.. I think its because of the Belo toner or the Olay moisturizer, or some random environment factors. I'll stop using those two for a while.

Those shu skin purifiers stuffs were giveaways at a party and obviously, I haven't used any nor I plan to in the future. Does those have an expiration date?
That eye serum was the one I asked my cousin to give me. I just don't know if its available here. It's effective in reducing puffiness or soon-to-be-lines. Don't you know that aging starts at 18?! And the first signs are seen on the eyes? Kaya nga naghanap na ako ng eye cream the moment I heard this. :P
I use whitening mask and soon the moisturizing cream. Pfft.. there are some discolorations on my face, hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment