Thursday, December 10, 2009

All I want for xmas.. pt2

I videoed our 'BEFORE' performance for tomorrow's Xmas party. As I was watching myself, I realized how dumb or platonic I look. Tigas ng katawan- and I thought I was performing.. Dapat pala mas effort at OA talaga pag performance. It looks so easy watching suju on their MVs - which impressed me more. Super galing na talaga nila..

Oh no.. Addict mode na ata talaga ako..



I want to suit up!! I want to buy a suit! shoes?? not sure yet.. parang mas ok ung super heels?!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *droool drool drool


Here is a better video pala of Sorry Sorry, i think direct from SM Entertainment.

I want to buy a suit.. I already have my eyes on the neck tie I saw in SM... I'll wear a suit sa xmas party!! :D

And its all comming back... The korean lesson, VANITY, swimming, 2G memory card with suju videos, laptop... hosheeeeet!!

Wishlist wishlist!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment