Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas weekend

After contemplating how much things I need to do this weekend, here I am, writing a blog.. very much unproductive. The past two days without work, led me so much excited for Monday. Cool people or just workaholic? Maybe I just didn't laugh as much when I'm around friends.

Hey it's Christmas, what the heck?! Christmas, as I want it to be, was meaningful. We go to mass at BF with my brothers and my cousin. Then all my cousins and pamangkins were here yesterday. Ang gulo pero ang saya! Tas cyempre masarap food.. C madur pa??! busog busog na naman.. which constantly reminds me, I must workout / be fitter when January starts. (at least Jan2)

Now, I was distracted with the music blah!

I just remember the things I have to do.. My debt to my kuya grows bigger and bigger. boo.. Now I'll settle in paying him 2500 every two weeks. Goodluck. I want to save money na but it seems that expenses are already waiting for my next salary! boo! waaaaaah I must save na starting my first salary of the year :) watever happens!

To do list:

RPG5 tracing plus plans
errands: cook, clothes, dishes boo!
catch up on naruto :)

**must stay indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment