Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shopping week!..for me, that's definitely new!

Sh*t after seeing my most recent blog, I realized that I forgot to buy myself a necktie! aaaaaaaaaargh I was already in SM Sucat c'mon! I want to wear neck tie pa naman on Saturday for our performance...

I've been quite busy lately, you'll never guess: Shopping! I received extra gran in my salary due to tax reasons which gave way to the unexpected shopping spree.. I hate it though, being part of the crowd. Before I knew it, I'm turning more and more penniless each day.

Sunday: Mass @ Shrine and dinner @ MOA. I like the violet vest in Human.. So soft, thick and comfortable. (700Php). I didn't buy though..
Monday: Landmark/Glorietta/SM Makati with mom and my cousin. I bought black (shiny) flats and violet (gartered) slippers, what's with violet? It's so in!!! I also purchased 3 feet soles or really short-sort-of-socks and I think 3 slippers for mom dad and my brother. I bought dinner at Food Choices. All our food were soooo saraaap both from Korean and Japanese fastfood! yum! I want to order in the Greek place, but its so expensive, my mom would want to buy one. And by buy one meaning the money will came for me.. Maybe next time :) Then the shuttle.

Tuesday: I searched Powerbooks and National Bookstore for a gift for myself and Mr. Soya, sadly and exhaustingly, everything I asked was out of stock. :( Then I search F&H, my ged! The place was uuuuber small!! eeew.. I didn't even think twice in re-searching for good finds for my fave cousin, instead I go to Human (since I can't find Bench)... The red polo shirt was a good find, I must admit! I also did my stockings errand, which was very tiring too, and eventually bumped into an old friend (?) no acquaintance! hahaha I ate fishball after and a glass of gulaman.. Gosh! I'm so kuripot to myself!!.. I saw Manong Unilever Driver pala.. gotta tell She!



Today: Regulars (including probies like me) got a free Purefoods Xmas ham. I went to SM Sucat (still via shuttle) and was surprised that National Bookstore has a 'The Book thief' stock. Last two copies!! I can't help but bought one for myself too after my exhausting experience yesterday! Ang hiraaaap mong hanapin!! This is my first book I bought to myself! yey! My must-buy-list of books is growing. I, now want to buy the classics aside from the tons my lit-outdoor friend recommeded: The little princess, Pride and prejudice, A christmas carol (definitely must have this christmas season!) and more..

Today I also bought the super expensive Fucicort for my skin and this month's issue of Women's Health. I didn't know Fucicort has 2% steroid, and its good for acne but with a caution. Still need yet to buy Dynothunder, PSP Screen Protector, necktie, Rustan's scarf, my bestfriend's 900Php swimsuit!.. aargh

The Avon products I ordered from my mom.. wala parin!

The shops that I would target AFTER Christmas:
The Faceshop for their Sale eye serum and other good finds on sale if ever;
The Ramp for ELF makeup brushes
and other good finds on sale too;
Kirin Kirin for their quality yet cheap vests;
SM Makati, I saw a product endorsed by Jan Di (BOF) that might be a good moisturizer;

**I'm keeping my facebook status yesterday for real:

tanggap ko ng wla akong maiipon ngayong buwan.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment