Saturday, December 5, 2009

Content

Today is my birthday. I think the difference is the gift I gave myself. 'Peace of Mind' .. For some reason, I'm not uber happy nor in depression mode. I feel content that I get to see my friends back from highschool and invited them here last night. A few of my closest (both metpahorically and geographicall) also dropped by. The food and drink was on me. Like any other libre that I did before, it still doesn't surprise me why I'm not affected by how much I spend for my friends contrary to the baryas I spent for myself.

I should be happy today:
*I have my family and my cousins at close ( Dang! I miss kuya bfgf so much) and we're slowly moving forward;
*I paid my debt to Mr. Soya which made me broke! (hunger strike na ito);
*I get to see and keep my highschool friends at bay after my long leave of absence (thanks to ms. tokyo for getting here in time for my not-that-busy days);
* I have a good job, nakakatamad but at the same time challenging;
* and because of that job, I get to spend a lil something for my family for christmas :D

Everything's going alright now... At least after the death of my cousin.. I feel they're becoming more and more stable. Thanks to you Lord.

I must go to mass today and show my gratitude more often.. I promised that I will share once I got a job.. and I will, now that my debt was paid. haha.. kay kuya na lang..

No comments:

Post a Comment