Thursday, December 17, 2009

Practice for showtime

OMG we're definitely gonna dance SORRY SORRY haha... omg!! We're practicing now at Amorsolo for our ShowTime performance on Saturday (CS Christmas Party). That reminds me, I have to buy the Rustan's white scarf tonight! For tomorrow I'll hitch to Harisson for my best friend's exchange gift.. Aaaargh.. ubos na pera ko! Baka mangutang pa ako kay kuya for Christmas Cash a!! Haaaay

@Work.
Uber late ako sa pagpasa ng RPG4, but what the hell, its just minus 4 points.. I believe its in its perfect running condition. And yes, I'm still proud.. However, an extra day on RPG4 takes one day from the dreaded RPG5!! homaaaygaaad.. wala pa akong alam! I don't want to be late on this one because this will hunt me during my Christmas Noche Buena!

No comments:

Post a Comment