Friday, December 18, 2009

Someone stop me!

Oh please someone stop me!!! I'm digging up suju videos again!! hoshet! aaaaaaaaaaaargh... (maybe its better than face the ume-SP thing.

Why are all of them sooooo hot?!! waaaaaaaa.

I already bought a necktie, but its striped. boo.. But my bestfriend said it was the best among the choices. vest n lang.. I suddenly decided na magddress n lang ako tom. I can't believe we'll gonna dance Sorry sorry... sheT!!! para akong natutunaw at automatic na sumasaya sa tuwing naririnig o naiimagine ko sila.. so need to have a laptop ny now!

Here's their live performance of Sorry Sorry.. cyempre puro tili at tulo laway na nmana ako

I've watched the full video of answer.. same lyrics plus rap (plus the sabog version of hee chul my lab), kibum missing. raewook and kyuhyung uber amazing voices plus the aladdin yesung :P cyempre the uber cute/mr. nice guy sung min and eunhyuk.. o c'mon someone stop me.. c siwon mejo tumaba... nwala ang abs...

Waaaa tama na.. phase 1 of operation ivain-ness almost complete. I just need a huge mirror and a set of good soft brushes (at cyempre ang remaining salary)

1 comment: